YOU ARE VIEWING A DEMO REPORT
Introduction 00Back to Table of Contents
The Verification Report is designed to take a client through a process of verifying best-fit. Please scroll down to the Psychological Verification Section for a more detailed description of how a client is to complete the verification process.
After the verification process is done, the client will receive reports for enhancing self-discovery, self-awareness, and self-development.
As with all reports, the above introduction can be changed as desired by the expert.
Verification 01Back to Table of Contents
Result and best-fit verification with psychological pattern consistency scores.
Angela's Vote Tally from Self-Discovery Activities
arrow_downward Below are the instructions to allow Angela to complete verification and get access to additional reports.
What Angela's Vote Tally Means:
A Vote Tally is shown for each psychological pattern, often called a personality pattern or type. The Vote is tallied based on the consistency of choices during the self-discovery activity process. These vote tallies make it easier to help Angela identify and verify her likely best-fit. Using the analogy of an election, now that the first round of voting is done, Angela heads to a run-off election.
The Vote Tally shows you the current predictions for Angela's likely best-fit psychological pattern.
- The higher the Vote Tally, the more likely a psychological pattern is a good fit and the lower the Vote Tally, the less likely it is to be a good fit.
- No assessment, test, or other self-discovery process will ever be perfect with 100% accuracy.
Each person is unique, so during the verification process we are only trying to find the psychological pattern that is as close as possible to accurately describing you. This means that while each psychological pattern near the beginning of the list is going to sound a lot like you, it will also have a few things that don’t fit you. The goal is to find the psychological pattern that feels to you like the “closest” fit. There will never be a "perfect" fit.
A best-fit and verification process helps solve many of the problems with the accuracy of any self-discovery process. A best-fit and verification process is not only a necessary requirement for the ethical use of many assessments – it is also a great way to help make sure any advice provided will be as accurate and as meaningful as possible. For our reports, we combine each person’s verified psychological likely best-fit with all the data we have on that individual with other psychological models to provide the most personalized reports and advice we can.
Instructions To Unlock Additional Reports (takes approximately 15-30 minutes)
- Read your highest Vote Tally pattern
- Read to review which parts of the report feel like a good fit for you and which do not fit you as well.
- Review your second highest Vote Tally pattern
- Use the Verification sidebar on the right and click the button to change to your second psychological pattern.
- Read the report based on this second psychological pattern and determine if it is a better fit than the first one.
- Compare against the third highest Vote Tally pattern
- Use the Verification sidebar on the right and click the button to change to your third psychological pattern.
- Review the report for this third psychological pattern.
Confirm which pattern is the closest fit for you
- Once you have viewed at least three different patterns you can Verify.
- Go back to the Verification sidebar and click the "Ready To Confirm" button.
- Select the pattern that was the closest fit and click CONFIRM PATTERN.
- Use the slider to indicate how accurate the pattern is from 60%-99%.
- Click SAVE PATTERN.
- Click YES, SAVE to complete verification.example
Bonus Points and Extra Gold Stars:
If you really want to understand yourself better and how you are different from other people then a great extra step you can take is to use the Verification bar to view the patterns with the lowest Vote Tally. Doing this gives you an opportunity to see how people really different from you see the world and feel about themselves. To paraphrase Roger Pearman "They are not crazy, they are just not you"!
Go-To Behaviors 02Back to Table of Contents
This section shows your top two Go-To behaviors based on Carl Jung’s Psychological Types.
Explore the emerging patterns.
Look to the new and different ideas and explore many possibilities
• Brainstorming new ideas
• Discovering patterns and trends
Stay true to who they really are.
Decide based on ethically right or wrong and sync with individual values
• Building trust and commitment
• Authentic communication
Who Am I? 03Back to Table of Contents
A quick snapshot view into who a person is.
- I am Expressive
- I am Enterprising
- I am Warm
- I am Spontaneous
8 Things I Am Good At
I am good at...
- ...connecting people together
- ...finding new ways to have fun
- ...getting people to co-operate
- ...trying something new
- ...creating opportunities for people
- ...valuing everyone's contribution
- ...enjoying the variety of life
- ...winging it
7 Things That May Cause Me To Get Upset
I may get upset when...
- ...people close to me are upset and whatever I do doesn't help
- ...I have to conform to standards I disagree with
- ...people jump to conclusions
- ...I spend too much time alone
- ...I have to do things I hate
- ...I'm restricted
- ...life is dull
The Top 9 Things I May Need Help With
I may need help with...
- ...focusing my attention
- ...settling down to do the boring stuff
- ...finishing what I start
- ...sticking to a routine
- ...listening long enough to understand how to complete the task
- ...enjoying the present moment
- ...understanding perfectionists
- ...making choices
- ...knowing when I need a break
Original work by: Sue Blair © Step Research Corporation
Cognitive Super Power 04Back to Table of Contents
This section describes your Superpower; your dominant, "go to" behavior that is so natural, fast, and easy to access, you may not even know you have or are using it.
- Compelled to help by generating endless ideas to change things for everyone’s benefit
- Does everything in her power to explore new and unusual possibilities, and analyze for uncommon connections
- Angela may sometimes fail to finish because she is is coming up with new additions
- She loves connecting ideas in unique, innovative ways, often making changes just for the fun of it
- Angela typically finds brainstorming a relief to finally let all her ideas out
Essential Motivator 05Back to Table of Contents
Essential Motivators, your core psychological needs, values and talents as described by Linda Berens
Angela’s Essential Motivator
- Angela tends to be gifted at unifying diverse peoples and helping individuals realize their potential
- She builds bridges between people through empathy and clarification of deeper issues
- She uses these same skills to help people work through difficulties
- Thus, Angela can make an excellent mediator, helping people and companies solve conflicts through mutual cooperation
- If working on a global level, Angela tends to champion a cause
- If working on an individual level, she focuses on growth and development of the person.
Insincerity and betrayal
Loss of meaning
Lack of integrity
Original work by: Linda Berens © Step Research Corporation
Interaction Style 06Back to Table of Contents
How you tend to express yourself to others.
Energizer - Get-Things-Going
Angela’s Interaction Style
To involve and be involved
To move things along
Not being a part of what's going on
Feeling unliked or not accepted
Original work by: Linda Berens © Step Research Corporation
Whole Type 07Back to Table of Contents
The type code embodies a simple presentation, it was meant to represent a whole personality pattern. We are more than the letters of the code or the sum of our preferences.
Angela’s Whole Type
- Inspiring and facilitating others.
- Exploring perceptions.
- Talent for seeing what’s not being said and voicing unspoken meanings.
- Seek to have ideal relationships.
- Recognize happiness.
- Living out stories.
- Want to authentically live with themselves.
- Respond to insights in the creative process.
- Finding the magical situation. Restless hunger for discovering their direction.
Discoverer Advocate™ Snap Shot
- Angela's theme is inspiration, both of themselves and others.
- Her talents lie in grasping profound significance, revealing truths, and motivating others.
- Very perceptive of others’ hidden motives and purposes, Angela is interested in everything about individuals and their stories as long as they are genuine.
- She has a contagious enthusiasm for “causes” that further good and develop latent potential and have the same zeal for revealing dishonesty and inauthenticity.
- Frequently, Angela is moved to enthusiastically communicate their “message.”